Semester Wrap Up
This semester honestly wasn’t that bad, considering all the complications that we had to deal with. I enjoyed the work we did in class while we were still on campus, and I’m happy that we got a chance to use the real cameras at least a couple of times. My favorite project by far was our final project, even though it was the one I struggled the most with. I struggled with the final project because of the restrictions that were and are in place because of quarantine, so I felt limited in my subject matter, but also because I struggled to come up with a cohesive/coherent story to tell. I know my strength isn’t in writing dialogue, so I was hesitant to do something that relied heavily on characters speaking to each other. I am a huge fan of aesthetics, so i knew I wanted to do something that focused mostly on that, so that the strength of the piece would be in the visuals. I enjoyed shooting, even with my phone, which I think did a pretty nice job in a pinch, and I had a lot of fun editing. Overall, I really enjoyed this semester, and because of this class, I am seriously considering pursuing film in college. As of now, I am majoring in Digital Culture, which is basically the study of things at the intersection of art, design and technology, but I might have my concentration be in film.
Comments
Post a Comment